Thursday, November 22, 2012

Lingdar Xiin's Birtday



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LINGDAR XIIN 
Hope You Will Like This Perfume And Happy When Celebrate With Us (Haha)



She is My Lingdar, my Best Friend Forever
Many person always will Thought We Have "Something"
Actually We Nothing geh =D 
But I Love Her So Much!  











And Them also ! Wei Ying , Ah Dan and Shun Yi.
I Love Doing Stupid and Sampat Thing with My Dearest Friends and Lover
Because it Can Make Our Relationship More Close and Have a Best Memories.

If You Feel Wanna Come In To My Life 
Then Please Don't Hurt Me and Leave me yar My Dear.
Cause I will Take You as Important In my Life and I really Hate Alone and Lonely!
(If You Test Before Then You Will Know xP) 
So,Please Don't Fell I'm Vexed and Hate Me If I Always Find You or Chat With You.  

 I Just Need Somebody Belong with Me 
Thank You So Much Whose Accompany Me When Know I Need You.


Appreciate The Person Whose Always Beside You
Because You Never Know When You Will Lose Him/Her SomeDay.